Make It Work
Jobs in Warwickshire
Are you a Mum looking for a suitable job which will provide flexibility or the option to work around the children? This page is just for you.
Here we will showcase jobs and careers which would suit women who are Mums looking to Make It Work.
If you are a business that has a role that would be perfect for one of our Mums, please do send us an email here and let us know all about it!
Children’s Play Village – Warwick –
We are looking for a team of Creative Play Facilitators that are full time hours, part time hours and sessional staff to cover our opening hours of 9.30am – 6.30pm. We want to be as flexible as we can be for this role to create the right team.
The rate of pay is up to £9.50 per hour (up to £18,300 per annum).
The Children’s Play Village is a few miles outside the centre of Warwick on the Hampton Road, A4189.
You can see the full description here:
If you would like to apply for The Creative Play Facilitator position and become part of our team here at The Children’s Play Village, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV with the Subject Line ‘MAKE IT WORK JOBS’ to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 31st of July.
Swim Works – Leamington Spa
Get excited about mornings again with a job you’ll love, where work is child’s play! If you’re energetic, smiley and enjoy being with families, we want to hear from YOU!
Swim Works is opening a new family swim centre this autumn in Leamington Spa. It will be the perfect place for families to swim. We are looking for quality staff to enhance our team and family values, we won’t compromise!
We have various vacancies;
1 – Part time – Receptionist(s) includes weekend and evenings.
2 – Apprentice/trainee to work and train within the centre whilst studying for a Business of a Leisure Qualification.
3 – Part Time- swimming teachers and aqua teachers of all levels. Full training can be given to the right candidates who have had previous experience with children or a strong passion to become a swimming teacher. Daytime, after school and weekend positions available.
4 – Junior assistants. We have at least 5 positions for junior team members, full training will be given to assist with our lessons and centre operations. A strong interest in leisure and swimming is essential. They must be on site for lessons after school and at weekends.
Person Spec – Essentials
*A smiley face that makes everyone feel special and a highly motivated personality.
*The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however, the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential for preschool teachers.
*A high level of multitasking is essential. Doing 10 different things in 3 minutes is the norm here!
*You must be able to distribute warm lots and lots of and friendly advice
*The ability to answer the same questions over and over again throughout the day, eg, why, what, who and where are things?
*It is of upmost importance that you love swimming.
*The ability to remember the names of many children, their parents, siblings, grandparents, and get to know their unique personalities’ is a key component of this job.
Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job and swim centre like this.
If the above sounds like the perfect job for you, then please email or call now for more information and an application form : email@example.com Please use the Subject Title – ‘MAKE IT WORK JOBS’
Recruiting Exceptional Carers! Do you have that extra ‘something special’?
Pay Rates – From £8.75 p/h with incremental increases on weekends; holiday pay, paid mileage, and free -uniform and -training.
Not just anyone can be a carer – you need to be compassionate, reliable, kind and caring and have that extra something special, which is hard to define. It’s a tough job but so rewarding. Kare Plus Rugby are a small, supportive team, helping you to transform your job into a vocation.
If you have the capacity to really care about your clients, to be their friend and work hard to ensure they are safe and cared for, then we would love you to join our team.
- Drivers preferred.
- DBS on the update system required, or you will need to purchase a new one.
If you are looking for a new role, and wish to work in a rewarding environment, please get in touch. We offer future career progression with on going training and support.
On application please email using the subject headline ‘Make It Work – Job Application’ and a brief cover note along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part – Time Administrator
Salary – £18,000 – £23,500 pro-rata, Dependant on experience.
Reporting to – Managing Director
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am til 1pm
Support the team with office administration to achieve effective and efficient operations of the company. Use Sage 50 accounting system to provide accurate invoicing and inventory
- Produce purchase orders and invoices using Sage 50 and other relevant accounting software
- Ensure that supplier orders are placed timely and accurately
- Processing credit card payments following security and legislative procedures
- Chase orders as appropriate to ensure meet agreed timescales, advise Managing Director if any issues or concerns .
- Using Sage 50 system to book goods onto stock system
- Assist with the production of quotations and pro-forma invoices using Quotewerks.
- Responsible for the part numbering / inventory / stock control system.
- Keep the stock room organised and tidy, ensure maintain a safe working environment
- Assist with picking and packing orders ready for courier collection.
- Booking parcels on with couriers and maintaining accurate records
- First point of contact for answering the telephone, dealing with queries regarding orders and taking messages etc.
- Manage the web shop orders.
- Ensure that all working areas are kept clean and tidy
- Manage returns processes and procedures to ensure accurate inventory and invoicing reconciliation
- Assist with the printing / collation of materials.
- Welcome and greet visitors, providing refreshments if appropriate and as required
- Organising and preparing order for office supplies to be signed off by Managing Director
- Produce product data sheets.
- Carry out other duties as required in other areas of the business as requested by management · Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
Skills & Knowledge -Essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 – particularly the stock control, sales order processing, and bill of materials elements.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Word and Excel and Outlook
- Physically fit, able to lift, carry and pack parcels.
- Flexible approach working in a small team.
- Work independently and self-motivated
- Must be a self-starter, using own initiative, highly organised,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks to a high standard, on time and within budget.
- Ability to change priorities within a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Knowledge – Desirable:
- Knowledge of stock control and inventory management within a small company environment.
- Previous experience of developing processes and procedures
- Previous experience of designing and generating reports in various systems.
- Previous experience of Quotewerks software.
To apply send CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com using the subject line Make It Work – Job Application
Mortgage Administrator – Otus Mortgages – Warwick, CV34
This position is ideally suited to a local individual seeking to work within school hours Monday – Friday. We are looking for an enthusiastic, IT literate, administrator to join our small, friendly, forward thinking, financial services office located in the heart of Warwick.
- 25 hours per week
- Ideally suited to a local individual seeking school hours
- Confident and personable telephone manner
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- IT literate (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Experience within financial services (desirable but not essential)
Duties (full training will be provided):
- Speaking with clients and providers over the phone daily
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Updating our case progress software
- Uploading, completing, and filing case documents
- Processing mortgage applications from start to finish, taking ownership of each case.
On application please email using the subject headline ‘Make It Work – Job Application’ and a brief cover note along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the success of placing a Mummy in our last role we are now recruiting again!
STYLISTS – ALL LEVELS PART TIME AND FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE
We want the very best to join the very best! We are looking for Stylists – all levels to join our expanding team. You’ll have a friendly, confident manner, a can-do attitude and a love for all things beauty. Fancy being part of something new and exciting? We want to hear from you today!
Join us and work with the Saks Art team, London Fashion week, The Clothes Show live, photoshoots, Saks awards and so much more. What are you waiting for! 🙂
Please email using the subject headline ‘Make It Work – Job Application’ to: email@example.com
Go Go Makers
Go Go Makers provide wrap around care, holiday camps, educational arts and crafts after school clubs, nursery and pre school sessions and birthday parties. We currently have two vacancies
Breakfast Club Assistant – Part time- Leamington Spa – Up to £8.50 an hour
Hours: 7.30am – 9.15am – Monday to Friday, Term Time only (plus the option to work during the holidays/half term at our Holiday Camps)
Children’s Arts & Crafts After School Club Leader – Part time – Leamington Spa/Warwick – Rate of pay: up to £10 per hour.
Hours: A minimum of two sessions a week and a maximum of 4 sessions are available (session times are 3.15pm – 4.45pm, 1.5 hours, start/finish times may vary depending on the finish time of the School). Term time only (with the opportunity to work additional and optional hours during the holidays too).
Busy Bees Leamington Spa
Busy Bees Leamington Spa are seeking inspirational and dynamic childcare practitioners to join our team.
Busy Bees are a fantastic employer offering unrivalled staff benefits, training and progression opportunities.
We have a variety of positions available:
- Room Manager (educated to level 3)
- Qualified Early Years Educators (educated to level 3)
- Relief staff for flexible hours to fit in around you
We are based in Macbeth Approach, Gallagher Business Park, Leamington Spa, CV34 6AD
If you would like more information on these exciting opportunities please call 01926 889110
Please mention Take It From Mummy & our Make It Work Campaign if you enquire
Email Busy Bees Here please email using the subject headline ‘Make It Work – Job Application’
Studio Seed – Warwick – Creative Assistants Needed
We have an exciting, temporary opportunity for two Creative Assistants (Christmas Elves) to join our busy studio for the Christmas season, working on our range of luxury personalised gifts, Christmas baubles, large corporate projects and wholesale stationery orders. If you’re a stationery addict, a glitter obsessive, a packaging junkie or you just LIVE for Christmas then this could be for you!
Our ideal candidates must be:
A highly motivated individual who is capable of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced studio
A perfectionist with an eye for detail
Someone who understands our luxury brand and its values
Willing to embrace new skills and techniques
A fast learner, with great initiative
Good with your hands (!)
Customer service orientated
Not essential but we’d prefer if you have:
Experience with design/making/crafts
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Good sense of humour (you’ll go bananas otherwise)
Excellent beverage making skills (mine’s an Earl Grey, milk no sugar)
Happy to listen to Christmas music from October onwards
Must own at least one Christmas jumper
Duties will include:
Hand finishing and packing greetings cards and stationery
Hand personalising gift orders using our spangly foiling machine
Assembling and hand finishing our beautiful baubles
The positions will be part time for certain days of the week (TBC) from October until Christmas. You will need to be able to get to our studio in Leamington Spa and we can be flexible with hours to work around other commitments or childcare etc. There is potential to make this role permanent if the right candidate wows us with their wonderfulness! Salary to be discussed and will depend on experience.
To apply, please email a covering letter and your C.V (with any visuals if relevant) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Christmas Elf Application – Make It Work’. Deadline for applications is 11th August 2017.
Hiplock – Leamington Spa – Sales & Marketing Executive
Do you have good sales and marketing experience in a consumer-driven industry and are looking for the next exciting challenge in your career? We want to hear from you! You will have strong commercial acumen and be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills. But above all, you will have an entrepreneurial outlook and the motivation to be hands-on and drive growth within a small team. This role offers flexible hours.