Project Administrator Job – Home Based – Warwickshire
This position has now been filled. Click here to read our latest job vacancies.
Home-based, freelance, £15ph, 1-2 days per week, flexible
Project Administrator needed for award-winning digital learning company for immediate start.
The Project Administrator works directly with LAS’ project managers to ensure our projects run smoothly. Taking direction from the project managers, the administrator completes a range of tasks from tracking deliverables to updating the team’s hours for budgeting purposes. The role is on an ‘as needed basis’ and typically requires 1 or 2 days per week depending on the number of ongoing projects.
- Helping project managers track key deliverables throughout the production process
- Updating project documents online such as budget trackers, bugs lists and risk logs
- Basic quality assurance tasks (for example, checking a deliverable matches a wireframe or storyboard)
- Arranging calls / user research interviews (if required for the project)
Skills and attributes
- High level of computer literacy
- Methodical and ordered thinker
- Clear, concise communicator
- Loves planning, lists, details and process
- Shows great initiative, but is also able to follow direction
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ‘Make It Work – Jobs’ when applying.