Fulfilment Assistant – Part Time/Flexible Job
Location : Leamington Spa
Closing Date: 20.10.2021
TH&TH is an award-winning bridal brand that is disrupting the traditional bridal market place by offering ready to wear gowns, lingerie & beauty delivered to your door.
Responsibilities of the Fulfilment Assistant:
- To process all order fulfilment and the administrative functions that are needed to support daily operations.
- Key holder for TH&TH warehouse.
- Pick and pack products on the packing desk to make sure all orders are dispatched on time, in immaculate condition and in a safe and secure way for transit.
- Send out samples to press/stylists when requested and keep a log of in/out.
- Responsible for booking all shipping labels and printing customer invoices.
- Responsible for all returns and stock exchanges, ensuring customers are refunded in a timely manner.
- Oversee stock control and manage movement of stock around the warehouse.
- Process picking and packing orders for our international stockists.
- Ensure the correct labelling of goods, parcels and pallets.
- Liaise with outside contractors including couriers and hauliers for goods for dispatch.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and that accurate records are maintained.
- Maintain standards of hygiene, cleanliness, security and housekeeping in the work environment.
- Conduct inventory checks.
- Support the TH&TH directors with any other projects or tasks as required, within the contracted hours. Recent projects have been photoshoots and sample sales.
Requirements of Fulfilment Assistant:
- Attention to detail
- Interest in fashion
- Able to travel to our warehouse in Heathcote, Warwick (soon to be Milverton, Leamington Spa) and then onto courier drop off points (Leamington & Warwick).
- Ability to manage workload within timeframes given.
Benefits for Fulfilment Assistant:
- £9/hour PAYE starting rate
- Flexible hours. Pick when you work. Minimum hours per week = 10. Maximum hours per week = 20.
- A relaxed working environment. You will be managing yourself for the most part
- Working for a female founded company. Founders who are all mothers and understand the pressures of being a working mum.
More about TH&TH….
We offer beautifully designed, high quality products that inspire and excite brides-to-be and their bridal parties.
Creating a magical shopping experience for our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
TH&TH are currently a team of four, starting the business in 2015 after co-founder Louie struggled to find luxurious yet affordable bridesmaids dresses. Started on her maternity leave with two best friends Kitty & Ping the business has grown exponentially since then and has big plans for the future.
Currently stocked in Selfridges in London and within the UK and international stockists as well as selling on their own website, TH&TH are growing fast.
“We are so passionate about what we do. We just adore gowns, weddings and everything that is involved in a brides journey from Miss to Mrs. It’s why we go so much further than others do in our quest to make our customers experience special.” Co Founder – Louie Tew