Coaching 360 is a Business Coaching and Development firm, with a HQ based in Leamington Spa covering Coventry, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire. Operating for over 4 years we are a small dynamic team of fast paced, driven and exciting individuals. Our coaching team work closely with local business owners to help them grow of their business, increase their profits, give them back their freedom and ultimately help them achieve their goals.
Coaching 360 is the parent company to ActionCOACH Warwick, The Owners Network, KeyNoteKevin and more. Please visit our website here to read more about our company.
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised individual with an eye for detail to join our Coaching 360#TEAM on a part time basis, around 10hrs per week (could fit around school hours, plus occasional evening/mornings). No need for heaps of qualifications or experience. We’re simply looking for the right person to fit within our team, who has all the right attributes to become an outstanding events coordinator.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities across all brands include:
- Liaising with the team on upcoming inhouse and external events
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of all events
- Booking venues, accommodation and travel
- Sending out email/physical invites to prospects and attendees
- Researching, interviewing and booking guest speakers
- Identifying gaps in the market for new opportunities
- Administration support for key members of the team
- Diary management
- Making follow up calls to keep in touch with event attendees
- Using social media platforms to engage and promote events
- Keeping accurate records of weekly KPIs and maintaining client database
- Work closely with and maintain great communication with other members of the team
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Highly organised with a fine eye for detail
- Creative, with the ability to think bigger and out of the box
- Able to negotiate and get the best price for bookings
- Confident with the ability to dress well for professional meetings
- Proactive and able to get things done with your own initiative
- Enjoy a challenge and also resilient to set backs
- Ready to work with a team of fast passed individuals
The Working Hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays 0930-1430 (ideally, but open to discussion) + a monthly morning and evening event
Officed based in Leamington Spa
£19,000-£27,000 based on experience (Full time equivalent)
We’re looking for someone to standout during our recruitment process, how will you make sure that’s you?
Express interest via email to Lizzieroberts@actioncoach.com before the closing date of 15th June 2023