Applications for this job are now closed. Click here to read our latest job vacancies.
Denfield is a sister company of RTC – we are based in Leamington Spa. The Denfield offices are vibrant and fun, we have a busy team who all get along really well and do a lot of events and social activities together so the right candidate will really benefit from this great working environment. We can be flexible about your working pattern, so whether you prefer 5 shorter days or 3 longer days we are happy to accommodate.
Job Title: Part-time Finance & Office Administrator (FTC until end of 2022)
Reports To: Senior Financial Controller
Location: Leamington Spa
Closing date for applications 31st May 2022
This role is a part-time (20 hours per week) fixed-term vacancy within a fast-growing Fintech, with duties spanning across two companies.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Sales ledger –resolving any invoice, statement, or payment queries. • Credit control – sending statements, follow-up emails, and calls to customers to manage outstanding customer balances.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger – posting supplier invoices & preparing bank payments to suppliers. • Other finance duties as required
- Assist with general administrative and office duties.
Desired Skills & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working within a small accounts team, preferably within a sales ledger function.
- Have strong administrative skills.
- Have fast and accurate data entry skills, with a keen eye for detail. • Be computer literate with sound knowledge of Excel.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have an excellent work ethic and a strong desire to be successful. • Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, and be comfortable dealing with people of all levels, both internally & externally.
- Be self-assured, assertive, and tenacious when dealing with customer queries. • Have the confidence to develop business relationships.
- Be able to prioritise their workload.
The salary for this role is £20-22k pro rata to 20 hours a week (days and hours can be flexible for the right candidate).
People who are interested can apply for the role by emailing: email@example.com please mention this ‘Make It Work’ job when applying.