Digital Marketing Executive Job (part-time) – Leamington Spa
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join our small, busy and friendly team in Leamington Spa. This is a brand new role which you can own and make your own – you will need to be proactive, self-driven, inquisitive, confident and have an interest in digital products and technology. We are going through a huge growth period and this is where you come in!
Part-time – 20 – 24 hrs per week (days and time flexible) – this may increase as the role develops.
Circa £25,000 (depending on experience) this will be pro-rated depending on hours.
As well as real opportunities for development, we want to make sure that every Appoly employee looks forward to coming to work, so we offer the following:
● Flexible hybrid working● 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays (prorated for part time)● Company pension scheme● Paid day off for your birthday, even if your birthday happens to fall on the weekend● Free breakfast every Friday● End of month drinks at the office are entirely on us!● Games and chill out area● Dog friendly office● Beautiful office location in central Leamington Spa
About the job:
We are looking for someone to predominantly drive our social media channels across our six digital brands with interesting and informative content to improve audience interaction and ultimately help take our business to the next level. You’ll need to take the lead in the day-to-day creation and implementation of the marketing plans including and not limited to writing blogs, content, managing posts and lead generation.
Your role will include:
- Creating daily social media copy & content – video content experience would be a real plus here too.
- Scheduling posts across Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok and Twitter.
- Researching local areas to provide greater insight into audience interaction.
- Assisting in generating reports.
- Be the brand ambassador, ensuring consistency to help maintain and build reputation with a strong visual link with the main Appoly brand.
- Be a valuable team player and provide support to the wider marketing initiatives of Appoly.
- Contribute to an existing collection of customer reviews, testimonials and gather valuable customer feedback.
- Meet with the leadership team as needed to provide/source marketing materials and discuss tactics to achieve mutual objectives.
As the Marketing Executive you will definitely need skills in the following areas:
- Copywriting experience (across different mediums including blogs, emails, social media and websites).
- Strong research ability (able to quickly find relevant information/content inspiration across potentially unfamiliar industries).
- Design skills.
- Website management.
- 2+ years working within a marketing team or similar role.
From a start-up back in 2017, Appoly has grown into a multi-brand company of 23 technology professionals in 3 offices across the UK and Australia. Since its inception, building great relationships with our clients has been paramount and led to exponential growth. We became a Laravel Certified Company in 2022.
We provide full-service delivery capabilities in Design, Delivery Management, Native Mobile App, Web Applications, Backend services development and Quality Assurance services. We were founded to disturb the market, making a difference to the operational running of our client’s businesses through enhancing their technology ecosystems.
Appoly is still founder-led and we believe strongly in building our business around great people. We only promote from within and work hard to provide quick progression and career opportunities to all employees equally.
We are also very conscious about our environmental and social responsibilities and are exploring how we can continue to offset our carbon footprint.
You can visit the Appoly website here
Rapid expansion can only be sustained with people as ambitious as we are – and if that sounds like you, we want to meet you.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Make It Work Job Application’ & tell us why you love the sound of this role and how you can make a difference.
Please note, if we believe there will be other opportunities for you in the future, our recruitment team will retain your CV. Please let our recruitment team know if you wish to have your details removed from our database. Please see our Privacy Notice for further details.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We love to know what you think please leave a comment: