Part-Time Events Assistant Job, Leamington Spa
This is an exciting opportunity to join Raceways Events CIC, a local Community Interest Company who organises running events in the Midlands. All proceeds go to its registered children’s charity Kids Run Free.
Based at our Leamington Spa Office, we are looking for a hard-working, reliable and motivated Events Assistant to assist our Events & Marketing Manager to plan, promote, co-ordinate and manage our events which include the Leamington Spa Half Marathon (1st July 2018) and the Alcester 10k (7th October 2018).
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 15 hours per week over 3 days (term time only)
Responsible to: Events & Marketing Manager
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Responding to email and phone queries
- Updating the entry booking system
- Liaising with suppliers and sponsors, obtaining quotations, chasing up deliveries etc
- Volunteer co-ordination
- Event co-ordination
- On the day event management (as part of a wider team)
- Experience of event organisation
- Experience of office administration
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to create working relationships with a large range of individuals both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT capabilities in a range of MS Office applications
Please email your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Martine Verweij, Raceways Events CIC, 4 Euston Place, Leamington Spa CV32 4LN – detailing your salary expectation.
Closing date: 12noon on Monday 19th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on 27th March & 3rd April 2018 in Leamington Spa.