Stagecoach Performing Arts Warwick is currently seeking two dedicated teachers to deliver singing, drama and dance lessons at their brand new school opening in Summer term.
Teaching Vacancy 1:
Performing Arts teacher delivering singing, drama and dance lessons to 6 – 18 year olds.
All applicants must be available between 10am – 1pm on Saturdays during term time.
Remuneration is paid at £72/session.
Teaching Vacancy 2:
Early Stages teacher delivering singing, drama and dance lessons to 4 – 6 year olds.
All applicants must be available between 9.45am – 11.15am on Saturdays during term time.
Remunerations is paid at £51.75/session.
Both job roles include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering high quality singing, dance and drama lessons, preparing students for the commercial world of performing arts, clearly showing progression over time.
- Working with the team at Stagecoach Warwick to plan and implement termly schemes of work.
- Preparing students for termly shows, exams and presentations, ensuring that students are set up to succeed at the highest standard.
- Teaching and building on students technical skills so as to provide them with a solid grounding in their own practice.
Person Specification (Essential criteria):
- A performing arts qualification, preferably in all three disciplines, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience planning and delivering successful performing arts lessons for children and young people, preferably within a theatre or stage school setting
- An understanding of the technical challenges children and young people might encounter in learning the performing arts, and the ability to work with students to provide the tools to overcome these challenges
- An affinity for and desire to work with children and young people
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team passionate about teaching and the Performing Arts
As this is a freelance role working with children, all applicants must be self employed and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please email email@example.com with the subject line Make It Work Job Application & your cover letter and cv.