Packaging isn’t everything right? Well I guess when you have a little boy of 18 months like mine who won’t entertain brushing his teeth what .so. ever, packaging could just be the key to brushing heaven!
I’m usually fairly neutral about the outward look of products, I guess that’s the natural cynic in me, I’ve always been a ‘believe it when I see it’ kinda girl.
That said, I’ve got to admit, the cute little characters and the non-offensive neutral packaging has almost won me over before I have even begun our trial!
It does sound pretty great…Here’s why in brief:
- It comes in five appealing flavors – (FYI are Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free & contain NO Allergens)
- It is made of ALL natural ingredients
- Is safe to swallow (major plus!)
- Has Organic Calendula to soothe gums
- Is Fluoride Free
- Sugar Free
- Colour Free – (YES its clear!)
- SLS Free (OK, we googled this..Sodium Lauryl Sulphate..a chemical)
- No Preservatives
- BPA Free (Again, I googled, chemical potentially hazardous to infants and children)
Sounds great doesn’t it. Honestly, I almost already feel like I should use this toothpaste for the safety of my children, however, I won’t take it too far just yet!
So, Take It From Mummy is about to trial the Banana flavour with our ‘anything dentistry related’ hating 18 month old little boy. We are passing on the other flavors to our Mum’s Panel of reviewers who will be testing them out this week and reporting back ASAP.
If you’re already taken with the cute packaging and big claims, Take It From Mummy will also be reviewing ALL the products below, so keep an eye out for our Mum’s Panel reviews.
You can also visit Jack N Jills Website Here.