Fulfilment and Administration Manager Job â€“ Part Time
Location : Leamington Spa
Date posted: 29.04.19 –Â Closing Date: 10.05.19
TH&TH is an award-winning bridal brand that is disrupting the traditional bridal market place by offering ready to wear gowns, lingerie & beauty delivered to your door.
Responsibilities of the Fulfilment and Administration Manager:
- To manage all order fulfilment and the administrative functions that are needed to support daily operations.
- Key holder for TH&TH warehouse.
- Pick and pack products on the packing desk to make sure all orders are dispatched on time, in immaculate condition and in a safe and secure way for transit.
- Send out samples to press/stylists when requested and keep a log of in/out.
- Responsible for booking all shipping labels and printing customer invoices.
- Responsible for all returns and stock exchanges, ensuring customers are refunded in a timely manner.
- Oversee stock control and manage movement of stock around the warehouse.
- Ensure the correct labelling of goods, parcels and pallets.
- Liaise with outside contractors including couriers and hauliers for goods for dispatch.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and that accurate records are maintained.
- Maintain standards of hygiene, cleanliness, security and housekeeping in the work environment.
- Conduct a monthly inventory of the entire TH&TH stock.
- Support the TH&TH directors with any other projects or tasks as required, within the contracted hours.
Requirements of Fulfilment and Administration Manager:
- Attention to detail
- Interest in fashion
- Able to travel to our warehouse in Heathcote (between Leamington & Warwick) and then onto courier drop off points (Leamington & Warwick) with our orders.
- Ability to read and write to a business standard in English.
- Educated to Maths GCSE level grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Ability to manage workload within timeframes given.
Benefits for Fulfilment and Administration Manager:
- ÂŁ13/hour PAYE starting rate
- Flexible hours. Pick when you work. Approx 8-10 hours to start per week.
- Over the earning threshold for 30hours free childcare eligibility
- A relaxed working environment. You will be managing yourself for the most part
- Working for a female founded company. Founders who are all mothers and understand the pressures of being a working mum.
- Free dresses when specific stock becomes available
- A healthy staff discount on our products.
More about TH&THâ€¦.
We offer beautifully designed, high quality products that inspire and excite brides-to-be and their bridal parties.
Creating a magical shopping experience for our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
TH&TH are currently a team of three, starting the business in 2015 after co-founder Louie struggled to find luxurious yet affordable bridesmaids dresses. Started on her maternity leave with two best friends Kitty & Ping the business has grown exponentially since then and has big plans for the future.
Currently stocked at The Wedding Gallery in London and on Europe’s premium e-tailerÂ Zalando, as well as selling on their own website, TH&TH are moving fast.
â€śWe are so passionate about what we do. We just adore gowns, weddings and everything that is involved in a brides journey from Miss to Mrs. It’s why we go so much further than others do in our quest to make our customers experience special.â€ť Co Founder â€“ Louie Tew
Please apply directly with your CV and cover letter to:
Louie Tew â€“ Co Founder & Commercial Director