Go Go Makers run fun and exciting After School Club Sessions to children in Primary Schools, we also provide holiday camps, wrap around care and birthday parties!
Due to continued expansion we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about working with children and enjoy making arty crafty things too!
Arts and Crafts After School Club Leader:
Duties will include:-
- Delivering creative arts & crafts sessions to primary school children
- Supporting every child during the creative sessions and guiding them
- Encourage each child’s development whilst enjoying their time at Go Go Makers
- Following setting up and closing down procedures and safety procedures.
Hours of work:
A minimum of two sessions a week and a maximum of 4 sessions are available (session times are 3.15pm – 4.45pm, 1.5 hours, start/finish times may vary depending on the finish time of the School).
Term time (with the opportunity to work additional and optional hours during the holidays and at a breakfast club in the mornings during term time too).
Rate of pay:
up to £10 per hour.
It is essential that you:-
- Have a full UK driving license and a car
- You have some form of experience of working with children and are creative
- You are reliable and punctual
- Full training will be provided.
References will be required.
A full DBS check will be carried out.
For more information please contact:
Emma on 07971 596124 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org