Project Engineer – Full or Part time
Salary: Dependant on experience.
- To assist in the completion of specifications for lighting systems.
- Design and document all the details for lighting systems.
- Assemble and test all of the lighting control systems and products and ensure that they are in working order and meet the agreed client brief prior to handover to the client.
- Prepare all of orders ensuring they are complete prior to dispatch.
- Carry out the wiring and testing of all sample products to ensure they are in good working order
- Assist with the design, development and prototyping of new products.
- Attend sites of Clients and manufacturers to carry out programming, identify faults and deliver relevant training
- Work in other areas of the business from time to time as as operational needs dictate.
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- lighting training / education or experience.
- Knowledge of electrical / electronic
- Self-starter, highly organised.
- Ability and flexibility to work well in a small company
- Physically fit, able to lift, carry and pack parcels.
- Work independently as well as part of a team .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous project experience of completing project tasks to a high standard, on time and within budget.
- Ability to change priorities as appropriatewithin a fast-paced environment.Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word and excel
- Understanding of industry standard ans lighting control protocols
- Knowledge, competence and experience of AutoCAD / Visio
- Knowledge and competence of 3D modelling, graphics and other related software.
- Understanding of construction.
- Driving licence and the ability to travel to project sites throughout the country
- Electrical/electronic qualification
- Knowledge of programming lighting systems
To apply send CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com using the subject line Make It Work – Job Application