Take it from Mummy have teamed up with Warwick Castle to offer one lucky family the chance to visit The Haunted Castle this year for free!
Visit The Haunted Castle between 20th October to 4th November this year to….
- Join a host of bizarre characters throughout the day for fun, games and spooktacular shows at the Dead Centre Stage.
- Visit the witches tower where the wondrous witches return with a BRAND NEW show for 2018.
- Follow a spooky trail through the Enchanted Hollows where you’re sure to encounter creepy characters at every turn.
- Watch our magnificent Birds of Prey take to the skies, especially for Halloween with The Flight of the Eagles
- You can get lost in the Horrible Histories Maze and don’t forget the Mighty Trebuchet will launch a projectile over 150m in the air!
- From the 25th – 31st October you can see the incredible Fire Joust! Hear the thunder of hooves and the crack of lances as the bravery, skill and agility of two twilight knights are tested to the limit in this blazing spectacular.
To enter our competition all you need to do is comment below on our blog or on our Facebook competition here with a scary story using emojis!
The winner will be selected at random using a generator when the competition closes at 8pm Tuesday 30th October
Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run for just 24 hours from 7pm on Monday 29th October to 8pm on Tuesday 30th October – so be quick as winners will be announced on Facebook at 9pm on Tuesday 30th October!
- The winner will receive a family pass for up to four people for use during the daytime only.
- The pass is valid till November 17th but to be in with a chance of experiencing all The Haunted Castle has to offer we recommend you use it during the halloween period as our Haunted Castle events finish on Sunday 4th November 2018.
- Competition is not endorsed or affiliated with Facebook.
- You can read all information about The Haunted Castle on the Warwick Castle website here which also details extra costs should you wish to opt for the Dungeon etc, please also read age restrictions on those additional attractions.