The Strings Club!
The Strings Club is a multi award-winning music education company offering only the best in childcare and music education for children aged 4 – 11. With The Strings Club, their ethos is simple. They aim to inspire, nurture and develop children through their Holiday Camps, Term Time Courses, Parties and After-School Clubs. Established in 2012 by violin teacher, entrepreneur and mum, Amy Cunningham, The Strings Club has grown from 6 children at one Holiday Camp to inspiring over 25,000 in 2018. The Strings Club are super excited to be launching in Leamington Spa and Warwick in 2020.
Holiday Camps – Inspire your child through music in the school holidays!
COME BACK SOON FOR INFORMATION ON WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO RUN OUR CLUBS AGAIN.
Each day at our multi award-winning Holiday Camp is wonderfully different. Start every morning, Monday to Wednesday with our “Learn Together, Play Together Sessions” led by the UK’s top string teachers. Spend the second half of the day taking part in our carefully-created, interactive workshops – designed to develop your child in more ways than one!
- At a glance:
- Flexible booking
- Free hire of an instrument to take home
- Qualified fully DBS checked team
- Wrap-around care from only £5
- 10% sibling discount off Standard Hours
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- EYFS Ofsted registered
- Rated 5* on Netmums
- Standard hours – 9.30am–4pm – £35
- Mornings only – 9.30am–12.30pm – £22.50
- Afternoons only – 1pm-4pm – £22.50
- Wrap around from 8am/until 6.00pm – £5 per session