Pregnancy Yoga in Kenilworth, led by Kerry, an experienced yoga teacher and Mum.
Classes run weekly on Mondays 6:45-7:45pm at Halo Physio Kenilworth, £50/5 classes to be used within 7 weeks.
Take it From Mummy readers can enjoy a FREE taster class!
Practising yoga during pregnancy is a wonderful gift for yourself and your baby. Here are just a few of the benefits of practising during pregnancy:
- –Bonding with baby
- –Relaxing for Mum-to-be
- –Strengthening to ease aches and pains
- –Preparing for birth both physically and mentally
- –Meeting other pregnant women
- –Learning breathing techniques which may be used during labour
- –May aid foetal positioning
- –Promotes better sleep
- A safe way to maintain strength and flexibility
Classes are suitable for complete beginners, in fact most students have never practised yoga before! You are welcome to join classes from 14 weeks onwards, students suffering pelvic girdle pain, carrying multiples are also most welcome.