At BilinguaSing classes we sing well known nursery rhymes and popular childrens’ songs in English and also in French or Spanish. So you don’t need to know any languages to join us, but I guarantee that you will be singing along in no time!
Our songs are accompanied by a range of instruments, puppets, sensory play, bubbles, dancing & elements of baby massage and yoga for the babies. So we have a lot of fun playing while we also learn a new language together.
Research has proven that exposing babies and young children to the sounds of foreign languages as early on in life as possible actually pre-programmes / re-wires their brain to be more able to learn and speak languages fluently in later life. Amazing!
We run classes in Leamington Spa, Warwick & Coventry.
To book your first FREE taster class please use the link below to book your first session online:
Join BilinguaSing on:
Mondays: Dale Street Church, Leamington Spa, CV32 5HL (SPANISH)
- 1pm – mixed age family class (0-4 years)
- 2pm – birth to sitting babies
- 3pm – crawling to early walking
- 4pm – toddler to preschool
Tuesdays: Cubbington Village Hall, Leamington Spa, CV32 7JS (FRENCH)
- 10.30am – toddler to preschool
- 11.30am – birth to sitting babies
- 12.30pm – crawling to early walking
Fridays: St Barbara’s Church, Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5 6AG
- 10.30am – mixed aged family class, 0-4 years (FRENCH)
- 11.30am – mixed aged family class, 0-4 years (SPANISH)
Saturdays: The Gap Community Centre, Warwick, CV34 5TD
- 9.45am – primary school club, 4-7 years (SPANISH)
- 10.45am – primary school club, 4-7 years (FRENCH)
FREE trial classes are available at all venues & BilinguaSing is offering TIFM visitors a special offer – click here to see the offer!
Get in touch:
or check us out online: www.bilinguasing.com/coventry-warwickshire or follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/Bilinguasingcoventryandwarwickshire