Administrator Job ‐ Part time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am til 1pm (20 hours per week)
Salary: £19,000‐£24,000 pro rata. (£9.75 – £12.35 per hour) Dependant on experience.
Support the MD and small team with office and stock administration to achieve effective and efficient operations of the company. Use Sage 50 accounting system & Quotewerks to provide accurate invoicing and inventory.
- First point of contact for answering the telephone, dealing with queries and taking messages etc.
- Picking and packing orders ready for courier collection.
- Booking parcels on with couriers and maintaining accurate records
- Booking and checking deliveries in.
- Welcome and greet visitors, providing refreshments if appropriate and as required
- Keep the stock room organised, maintain a safe working environment
- Manage the web shop orders.
- Assist with book keeping process
- Manage returns processes and procedures to ensure accurate inventory and invoicing reconciliation
- Assist with the production of quotations and pro‐forma invoices using Quotewerks.
- Produce purchase orders and invoices using Sage 50 and other relevant accounting software
- Ensure that supplier orders are placed timely and accurately
- Process credit card payments following security and legislative procedures
- Chase orders as appropriate to ensure meet agreed timescales, adviseManaging Director if any issues or concerns .
- Using Sage 50 system to book goods onto stock system
- Responsible for the part numbering / inventory / stock control system.
- Ensure that all working areas are kept clean and tidy
- Assist with the printing / collation of materials.
- Organising and preparing order for office supplies to be signed off by Managing Director
- Produce product data sheets.
- Carry out other duties as required in any other areas of the business as requested by management
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Word and Excel and Outlook
- Physically fit, able to lift, carry and pack parcels.
- Flexible approach working in a small team.
- Work independently and self‐motivated
- Must be a self‐starter, using own initiative, highly organised,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks to a high standard, on time and within budget.
- Ability to change priorities within a fast‐paced environment.
- A keen eye for document presentation
- Knowledge of Sage 50 – particularly the stock control, sales order processing, and bill of materials elements.
- Knowledge of stock control and inventory management within a small company environment.
- Previous experience of developing processes and procedures
- Previous experience of designing and generating reports in various systems.
- Previous experience of Quotewerks software.
To apply send CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com using the subject line Make It Work – Job Application